Don't you think? I try and think of witty or wise entries to post, but I got nothin'. Guess I'll just be random.
Yesterday was Sister Day. My sis and I had lunch, went to see Dear John, and then watched our High School girl's basketball team play the state championship game. They lost by two points. Its been 10 years since I graduated high school, but there is a still a sense of pride and connection to your alma mater, don'tcha think?
Yesterday we got the package of backordered baby bedding that we ordered when I was pregnant at the end of last year. If I had not lost that pregnancy, I would be around 20 weeks along. Thats a crazy and sad thought for me. At 20 weeks I would have a buldging belly, be decorating the nursery, and making frequent trips to the doctor. I'm sad for what we lost. And it makes me even more determined to try again and get our forever baby. But it also adds for pressure and anxiety. Its hard, but I make it my goal every day to be optimistic and positive.
This cycle could be the one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment